#32 Paul Kluck
Skyline 3400 Turbo
Sponsored by Total Vet Care
Tuned by Shannon at Tunecorp
2002 - First built by Peter Gray and log booked as a Sports Sedan to run in Street Cars
2004 - Sold to LF Performance and campained by Kerry Wade and a number of other drivers
with a view to show that a non-RX7 could be competitive in Street Cars with moderate
2009 - Purchased by current owner from LF Performance running twin turbo RB26 with
around 500 HP at the rear wheels and running a H-pattern RB25 box with straight-cut PPG
2010 - First race season for driver.
Modifications done over the first 2 years involved upgrading from factory to a complete
Formula Ikeya suspension arm package and upgrading front and rear roll bars and other
general minor suspension modifications.
1. RB34 (VL Commodore 3.0L RB30 block with Spool 3.4L forged stroker crank and CNC
machined RB26 head and +1mm valves)
2. Raw Brokerage single throttle body intake plenum and twin scroll turbo manifold
3. Borg Warner EFR 9180 twin-scroll turbo with twin Tial external wastegates
4. 2,000cc injectors
5. 4 stage Aviaid Dry sump pump and CNC-machined oil pan.
6. Lithuanian-made Samsonas 6 speed sequential rated to 1200 nm, driving rear wheels
through 4:1 ratio R32 GTR rear diff built by Greg Daly.
7. Xtreme twin-plate clutch and chrome moly flywheel
8. Motec M800 ECU and CDI ignition/Motec dash/Motec PDM
9. Koni Coliovers/Eibach Springs
10. Formula Ikeya supsension
11. Front brakes: V8 Supercar-spec 6 pot AP Racing Pro 5000 calipers on 378 x 36mm
rotors (water-spray cooled)
Rears brakes: 4 pot AP Racing calipers on 355 x 32 rotors.
Pagid pads all round.
12. Engine and gearbox oil cooling via Laminova oil to water cooler.
13. Davies Craig 150 L/min electric water pump.
14. APR Performance carbon GT300 wing.
15. Plastics4Performance complete lexan window kit.
16. Power: 700 HP at 6900rpm and 18 PSI on E85
17. 18 x 10.5” rims wearing 295/30/18 Hankook Z221 radials
18. Best laptime long circuit Barbagallo: 60.5sec - Top speed 240km/hr down main straight.
19. Career Highlight: Winner 2012 Torque Trophy
20. Facebook Page: